I was chatting about New Year's Eve at Loaf HQ the other day
when someone piped up that their parents had met one blustery NYE
on a beach.
His Mum was hanging out on the pebbles at midnight (not sure
why!) when his Dad ran down the Dorset beach in the buff for his
annual skinny dip - and stopped to introduce himself!
So tell us, what's the nuttiest thing you've done as the
clock struck 12? Our favourite will win a gorgeous
Ping your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or scribble it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#NuttyNewYears by Monday 4th
January. We'll pick the one that tickles us the most and
announce the winner on our blog the next day.
Charlie & the Loafers
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Venice mirror.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 4th January 2016 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 5th January 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.