To celebrate our brilliant new
things we thought we'd rustle up a good old British pub quiz.
The sort served with a cold pint and a bowl of pork scratchings.
There's a set of our new Crimple ceramics in it for our winner so let's see how
many you can get right.
- How many of our scrummy sofas are named after
foods? None, 3 or 7?
- Which runs faster: an elephant, a mouse or a squirrel?
- Where in the world are our new wibbly-wobbly Crimple ceramics
- Which tube line was originally called the Viking line? The
Bakerloo, Victoria or District line?
- True or false? Snails can sleep for three years.
Ping your answers to email@example.com
or whack them on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using #QuizKid by
Monday 11th July. We'll pick our lucky winner at random from the
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x set of Crimple ceramics in a colour of
their choice (includes: 4 mugs, 4 side plates, 4 cereal bowls, 4
pasta bowls, 4 dinner plates).
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 11th July 2016 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 12th July 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all correct entries.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.