You know what's not getting enough air time these days? The
Some of my most prominent memories were delivered to me via the
airwaves (not least of which the news that we were hosting the 2012
Olympics!). So when our good friends at Roberts Radio released their
rather groovy Revival
Collection, we jumped at the chance to give one of these retro
lovelies away to one of you lucky Loafers (in a colour of your
To win, simply answer this question: What is the best
piece of news you've ever heard over the radio?
The funnier, sweeter or more iconic the better. Send your answer
to [email protected]*,
scribble it on our Facebook wall or tweet us using
#radioloaf by Monday 10th November and we'll post
the winner on our blog the day after.
Dig deep into those memory banks…
Charlie & the Loafers x
*When you enter our competition at [email protected]
you are agreeing to our friends at Roberts Radio getting in touch
with you via email so they can tell you about some of the cool
things they're up to. If that's not really your bag, make sure you
write #optout in the body of your entry email.
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Roberts Radio from the Revival
collection in their choice of colour. This is subject to
availability and excludes special editions.
- By entering your email for this competition you agree to
receive email correspondence from Robert Radios. If you'd like to
opt out from Robert Radio emails, then pop #optout into the body of
your entry email. You can always choose not to receive emails by
following the unsubscribe instructions in each email that they send
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 10th November 2014
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 11th November 2014 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.