We love Sacred Gin's
spirit. Founders Hilary and Ian Hart have mastered a technique
known as "vacuum distillation". Apparently it keeps the flavour of
the botanicals intact because no cooking is required. So now you
We reckon their Christmas Pudding Gin is a bit of alright. It's
distilled using real puddings made to Ian's Great Aunt Nellie's
recipe to create lovely notes of candied peel and raisin.
Two bottles (yes two!) are now up for grabs! For your
chance to bag one in time for the big day, just tell us where gin
& tonic was born. Was it:
Pop your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or pour it onto our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#SacredGin by Monday 17th December 2018. We'll
pick the lucky winners at random from the correct answers and
announce the champions on our blog the very next day.
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- 2 x winners will win 1 x Sacred Gin Christmas Pudding Gin
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entrant's delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 17th December 2018
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on the blog Tuesday 18th December
2018 and notified by email.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message if they have
won and their name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog within 7 days of the winner being
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is