We've been discovering the delights of matcha - the superhero
green tea that keeps you calm as a cucumber. Whether you sip it,
blend it or bake it!
To waft you into a zen-like zone we're giving away five tins of
matcha powder - courtesy of the nice people at teapigs. Each one comes with a
matcha recipe book, to help get you into the groove!
For your chance to win one of 5 prizes, just tell us
which of the following answers is correct. Japanese Buddhist monks
studied the art of matcha because:
a. Matcha promotes the alertness required for meditation
b. For centuries it was impossible to get an Americano in rural
c. It gave them super powers
Whisk your answer to email@example.com or pour it onto our
Facebook page or
Twitter feed using
#Matcha by Monday 25th March 2019. We'll pick the
lucky winner at random from the correct answers and announce the
champion on our blog the very next day.
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- 5 x winners will win 1 x 30g tin Teapigs premium matcha powder
and 1x The Book of Matcha from Teapigs
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entrant's delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 25th March 2019 will
not be counted.
- The winners will be contacted via email or direct message
within 7 days of the draw if they have won.
- The winners will be announced on the blog at
http://www.loaf.com/blog by Tuesday 26th March 2019.
- The winners will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is