I recently noticed that The Fish Hotel, a brand new
boutique hotel on the glorious Farncombe Estate in the Cotswolds,
had ordered quite a few of our lovely things.
So we got on the blower to find out more and it turns out
they've opened the perfect loafing retreat with oodles of
character. They've very sweetly offered us a pretty fantastic
weekend to give away to one lucky Loafer which includes:
- 2-night weekend stay for two in the Superior room
- Dinner in their restaurant on one night
- A 60-minute activity from a choice of 4 outdoorsy pursuits for
For a chance to win finish this sentence: "My perfect
loafing weekend is..."
Send your answer to [email protected]
or post it on our Facebook
page or Twitter feed
using #LoafingWeekend by Monday 14th September.
We'll pick our favourite answer and announce the winner on our blog
the next day.
Charlie and the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win a two-night weekend away for two people at
The Fish Hotel staying in a Superior room. Included in the stay is
1 x dinner for two people in their restaurant plus 2 x 60-minute
outdoor activities, with a choice of the following: pistol
shooting, archery, Segway's and Quad biking.
- Transport to and from The Fish Hotel not included.
- By entering your email for this competition you agree to
receive email correspondence from The Fish Hotel. If you'd like to
opt out from The Fish Hotel emails, then pop #optout into the body
of your entry email. You can always choose not to receive emails by
following the unsubscribe instructions in each email that they send
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 14th Sept 2015 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 15th Sept 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.