Have you heard of Tony's Chocolonely? It's a
Dutch chocolate company who are on a mission to end slavery in the
chocolate industry. As well as the cool packaging and noble
aspirations, we love the way the bar is designed with uneven chunks
which represents all sorts of shindigery in the chocolate
As the name suggests, it can be a lonely business trying to make
the world better. So let's share the love and get stuck in!
Chocolonely launched in 2005 with 5,000 bars. For your chance
to WIN one of 5 exquisitely edible prizes just tell us how
many extra bars did Tony need to make so he could meet demand. Was
Ping your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or melt it onto our Facebook page or Twitter feed by Monday 17th June
2019. We'll pick the lucky winners at random from the correct
answers and pop their names on our blog the very next day.
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- x5 winners will win x3 bars of chocolate each (1x Caramel Sea
Salt, 1x Dark Almond Sea Salt, 1x Milk Chocolate).
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 17th June 2019 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified by email or direct message. If a
response has not been received from the winner within a week of
being contacted then another appropriate winner will be
- The winner's name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook and Twitter feeds by
the end of the day on Tuesday 18th June 2019.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is