Here at Loaf HQ we've been having fun with some old school
games. Surprisingly, most of our favourites were invented in
Blighty. We bet you can't guess which one wasn't invented
in Britain, was it:
a. French Cricket
b. Ping Pong
Why not bat your answer to [email protected]
or whack it onto our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#howzat by Monday 27th May 2019. You might even
win a bag of toffee. Keep an eye out for the correct answer on our
We hope you have a brilliant weekend (with or without wi-fi).
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- x1 winner will win x1 bag of toffee.
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 27th May 2019 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified by email or direct message. If a
response has not been received from the winner within a week of
being contacted then another appropriate winner will be
- The winner's name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook and Twitter feeds by
the end of the day on Tuesday 28th May 2019.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is