When I was a teenager someone told me never to trust someone in
two-tone shoes. Which seems a bit odd because these days the right
pair can be seriously cool.
So I was very conscious when we were working on our latest two-toned furniture
collection that we had to get it absolutely right. I'm pretty
chuffed with the finished articles and think it's only fair I let
you in on our (not so) secret recipe...
1. Pick characterful planks of reclaimed fir recovered from old
doors and floors
2. Transform them into beautiful shapes
3. Stir up one part chalky grey paint with two parts water
4. Brush on the light grey wash to some parts, leaving the natural
wood in others
5. Finish off with a nice set of vintage-y metal knobs
I hope the teenage me would have liked these as much as I do
Charlie & the Loafers x