We love a good quiz here at Loaf HQ.
Can you guess which one of the below is NOT
true? Get it right and you could get your mitts on our NEW
which we're giving away to the lucky winner.
Tina Turner's songs are used to scare birds off the runway at
The verb 'to lobby' takes its meaning from the practice of
trying to influence an MP by treating him to a champagne and
One strand of human hair can hold 100g in weight
In Brooklyn, New York, it is illegal for a donkey to sleep in a
The revolving door was invented in the late 1800s by a man who
was tired of opening doors for women
Shoot your answers to email@example.com or
scribble them on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#UnbelievableTruths by Monday 11th September.
We'll choose a winner at random from the correct answers and
announce the quiz master on our blog the very next day.
The Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Ripple throw
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 11th September 2017
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 12th September 2017 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.