I know it sounds nutty, but we've gone and bagsied a full page
advert in The Observer Magazine on Valentine's Day. And we're
giving that space over to one of you Loafers for your Valentine's
Day shout out!
It can be a mahusive declaration of love, a big announcement or
something to make the intended person's knees shake. Do with it
what you will, the bolder the better! "Jo Bloggs, I've always
fancied you. Move in with me? Loaf with me?" You get the
So tell us, what big, beautiful Valentine's Day shout out would you
like us to splash over The Observer Magazine?
Ping yours to [email protected]
or scribble it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#FeelTheLoaf keeping your message to 14 words or less. You've got
until Monday 25th January! We'll pick our favorite and pop it in
The Observer Magazine on Sunday 14th February.
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will have a message, which they have written,
printed on a full page Loaf advert to be featured in The Observer
Magazine to be sold and distributed on 14th February 2016.
- The printed message will be limited to fourteen words or
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm GMT on Monday 25th January will
not be counted.
- The owner of the winning advert will be notified by email on
Tuesday 26th January 2016 and the advert will be printed in the
Sunday Observer on 14th February 2016.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to print
the names provided in the advert in the Sunday Observer.