I was griping about winter the other day when my seven-year-old
piped up: "Summer is a state of mind, it's never over!" I'm not
sure where he picked that gem up from, but it kicked me into action
and we got the barbecue going despite the cold.
So tell us, what do you stoically do against the elements? Perhaps
it's a nippy New Year's wild swim or an annual winter picnic.
We'll reward the best show of spirit with a real sizzler of a prize
from the guys at Weber (they
make those barbecues you see everywhere): two spots on one of their
Warmer cookery courses at a Weber Grill Academy plus a snazzy
Just ping your answer to [email protected]
or pop it on our Facebook or Twitter using
#KeepingTheDreamAlive by Tuesday 3rd January. We'll announce our
lucky winner on our blog the next day.
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 2 x tickets to a Weber Winter Warmer
Cookery Course at a Weber Grill Academy AND 1 x Weber Chimney
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Tuesday 3rd January 2017
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 4th January 2017 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.