We were recently staying in a hotel whilst photographing a new
collection when we found 6 air fresheners and some potpourri hidden
around one of the rooms - there were even two attached to the bed!
The stench they gave off was appalling.
Surely they should be banned along with those gel freshener things
attached to the inside of loos?!
To be in with a chance of winning one of our Banyan mirrors, just
tell us what would you banish given half the chance?
Ping your answer to [email protected]
or scribble it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#BanishToOblivion by Monday 13th February. We'll pick a winner at
random and announce them on our blog the next day.
The Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x medium Banyan mirror
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 13th February 2017
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 14th February 2017 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The answer considered most interesting or quirky will be chosen
as the winner. The result is final and no discussion will be
entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.