To get to know each other that little bit better, we have a Tree
of Loaf here at our HQ. It's where we hang a polaroid of every
Loafer's lovely face and on the back they scribble a quirky
anecdote or fact about themselves.
Some are cool facts like, "I'm related to Elizabeth Fry, the
lady on the back of £5 notes!"
Others are just weird and wonderful events: "I once met a lovely
old Italian bloke up a volcano. He asked me to meet him in Sydney
in 3 weeks to build him a house. So I did!"
Tell us a random fact about yourself. What would you write on
the Tree of Loaf? If we like your entry the best, you'll win one of
our splendid new Banyan mirrors.
Simply send your few words to f[email protected]
or post on our Facebook
page or Twitter
feed using #TreeOfLoaf by Monday 20th April. We'll pick our
favourite and announce the winner on our blog the next day.
Share the loaf,
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Banyan mirror in their choice of either
medium or large size.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 20th April 2015 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 21st April 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.