We've recently had our 7th birthday at Loaf and this got us
talking about what we secretly wanted to be when we were seven.
Shout-outs included digging up dinosaurs, working in the circus
and, slightly bizarrely, being a snowman…
I always wanted to run an old-school ice cream parlour which is
the main reason we opened Charlie's Churnery at our Battersea Loaf
So tell us, what did you secretly want to be when you were
To be in with the chance of winning a trio of Churnie
holders, ping your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or scribble it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#WhenYouWereLittle by Monday 11th April. We'll pick our favourite
and announce the winner on our blog the next day.
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x set of three Churnie holders
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 11th April 2016 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 12th April 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transerrable.
- No purchase necessary.