At Loaf we love a nifty knick-knack. So we were chuffed to find
Penton & Son's
kooky list of hand-crafted brushes, for cleaning everything from
beards to books.
To win a set of handmade brushes, simply answer the following
question: Which of these brushes is not sold by Penton &
a. Table brush
b. Bannister brush
c. Laptop brush
d. Mushroom brush
e. Nail brush
f. Brush brush
g. Shoe brush
h. Radiator brush
i. Crumb brush
Post your answer to
[email protected] or pop it on our Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter feed by Monday 13th July.
We'll pick one lucky winner at random and announce them on our
blog the very next day.
Best of British!
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty:
- x1 winner will each win x1 set of Penton and Son brushes
(including a Hedgehog table brush, Bannister brush, Laptop brush,
Mushroom brush, Soft nail brush, Shoe polishing brush, Flexible
radiator brush, and Japanese crumb brush).
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 13th July 2020 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers
across our social media and email entries. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified by email or direct message. If a
response has not been received from the winner within a week of
being contacted then another appropriate winner will be
- The winner's names will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
feeds by the end of the day on Tuesday 14th July 2020.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is