Our mates at Present & Correct seek
out the slickest stationery to bring some old-school charm to your
home office. Forget sticky kitchen scissors and tangled paperclips,
their snazzy stuff is made for desks where things get done.
To get your hands on this bundle of Present & Correct goodies
(worth nearly £200), simply answer the following question:
If you used a standard size pencil to draw one straight
line, and assume you sharpen it throughout, how long would the line
be before you ran out of lead?
a. 3.5 miles
b. 35 miles
c. 350 miles
Post your answer to [email protected]
or pop it on our Facebook
page or Twitter feed
by Monday 15th June. We'll pick one lucky winner at random and
announce them on our blog the
very next day.
Best of luck!
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty:
- x1 winner will win the following items from Present &
Correct: Ruler, Oak Pen Tray, Kaweco Fountain Pen, Irojiten Pencil
Set, Wood Tape Dispenser, Brass Sharpener, Clip Art Paperclip Set,
1-31 Notebook, Seed Eraser, Brass Scissors, Graph Paper Tape
P&C Rubber Stamps x 2, Italian Stapler, Mono Agenda, Blackwing
Pencils x 6.
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 15th June 2020 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers
across our social media and email entries. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified by email or direct message. If a
response has not been received from a winner within a week of being
contacted then another appropriate winner will be chosen.
- The winner's name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook and Twitter feeds by
the end of the day on Tuesday 16th June 2020.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is