Our Verity, who shoots all of our new collections (and is one of
the most polite people we know), told us a shocker last week. She
has what she likes to call 'The Four-Day Rule' when it comes to
They say, "We'll come for a week." To which she replies, "No,
you can stay for four days max!"
She says it prevents guests from outstaying their welcome and
avoids any awkward conversations!
Ruthless but honest! And with our comfy new Spare Room
mattress (our latest addition that's super-comfy yet modestly
priced so ideal for the guestroom) landing this week, this advice
could prove invaluable...
So, how do YOU get guests who have outstayed their
welcome to move on?
Jot your answer down and ping us an email at [email protected]af.com. Or pop it
on our Facebook page
OR tweet us using
#beourguest. We'll choose our favourite on Monday
9th June and announce the winner on our blog the next day.
There's a sensational Spare Room
mattress (yes, really!) in it for the most entertaining
Go on, you can tell us…
Charlie and the Loafers x
Psst…! ANOTHER mattress launched this week too: the rather
Dog. Designed for those who enjoy the very finest things in
The nitty gritty competition terms and conditions
- 1 x winner will win 1 x Spare Room mattress in their chosen
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 9th June 2014 will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 10th June 2014 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.