The Idler is a magazine
and online academy for proper loafers, edited by our friend Tom
Hodgkinson. He's a believer in the simple things in life. Like
building sheds, reading books and baking bread.
To win a signed copy of Tom's brilliant bestselling book How to Be
Idle, and an online course guiding you step-by-step through the art
of idling, simply answer the following question: Which band
had a hit with the song 'Lazy Sunday Afternoon'?
a. The Clash
b. The Beatles
c. The Small Faces
Shoot your answer to [email protected]
or pop it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed by Monday 1st
June. We'll pick one lucky winner at random and announce them on
our blog the very next
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty:
- x1 winner will win x1 signed copy of Tom Hodgkinson's 'How to
be Idle' book as well as access to the 'How to be Idle' online
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 1st June 2020 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- The winner will be notified by email or direct message and will
be contacted by the Idler to gain access to the online course. If a
response has not been received from a winner within a week of being
contacted then another appropriate winner will be chosen.
- The winner's name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook and Twitter feeds by
the end of the day on Tuesday 2nd June 2020.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is