To celebrate the opening of our 8th (yes eighth!) Loaf Shack in
Bristol we're giving away a squish machine! For your chance to WIN
the sofa of your choice, simply swing by any Loaf Shack and take a snap of
yourself loafing. (Apologies to those who don't live near a Shack -
we're working on it.)
To enter our competition, just ask a Loafer for the local hashtag
and upload your image by Monday 30th September 2019. We'll pick the
winner the very next day!
What are you waiting for?
The Loafers x
THE NITTY GRITTY
- This promotion is only open to mainland UK residents aged 18 or
over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Loaf, its
agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit one of our Shacks, take a photo and upload to
social media using @LoafHome and #LOAFINGIN[ENTER SHACK NAME
VISITED] before the closing date of 11.59pm on Monday 30th
September 2019. Entries submitted after this date will not be
counted. No purchase necessary.
- 1 x winner will each receive 1 x sofa of their choice in their
chosen fabric up to the retail value of £3,000.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The picture considered most interesting, quirky and loafy will
be chosen as the winner. The result is final and no discussion will
be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winners will be selected and contacted no later than
Tuesday 1st October 2019.
- In the event that a winner has not responded within 7 days of
notification then Loaf reserves the right to reallocate the prize
to a reserve winner.
- As our sofas are all handmade here in Blighty, lead times for
delivery may differ. The care team will notify the winner on when
delivery can be expected.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message if they have
won and their name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on social media posts within 7 days of
the winner being chosen.
- By entering, winners agree that if they win, they will
participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by Loaf or its
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read
and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the
decisions of Loaf, which are final in all matters relating to the
promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the
prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the full extent permitted by law Loaf or its agencies accept
no liability or responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or
death suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- Loaf or its agencies will not be responsible for the
non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or
otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control
of Loaf or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof
of receipt of entry.
- Loaf reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify
any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the
operation of the promotion or the Loaf website, or to be acting in
violation of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Loaf, Unit 8, Westway Centre, 69 St Mark's
Road, London, W10 6JG.