I once forgot to pack our tent on a family camping trip. And I
somehow got away with persuading my lot to sleep under a load of
bin liners which I niftily hung from some trees.
So if you're anything like me I would strongly urge you to sniff
out the gobsmackingly beautiful Crafty Camping
site nestled down in Dorset.
These talented guys have hand-crafted a cluster of yurts with oak
tree showers, kingsize beds (score!) and log burners for nippy
nights. And there's an open-air kitchen filled with Dorset Cereals
and a wood-fired pizza oven too.
Our crafty friends have offered for one of you lucky lot to bag a
weekend stay for two in one of their bell tents, yurts or
shepherd's hut. So we want to hear your biggest camping mishap to
make my own disaster pale into insignificance.
Ping your answers to [email protected]
or pop them on our Facebook
page or Twitter feed
using #TheGreatLoafEscape by Monday 2nd May. We'll
make up for the most epic outdoor fail with a cosy forest retreat
and announce the winner on our blog the next day.
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x weekend stay for two in their choice of
a Crafty Camping bell tent, yurt or shepherd's hut at their site in
- Dates and accommodation subject to availability.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 2nd May 2016 will not
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 3rd May 2016 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to be most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.