Claudia Hammond is a psychologist and BBC radio presenter who
knows a thing or two about the art of rest. After running a massive
global survey, she's convinced that people who spend time resting
have higher levels of well-being! (We'll drink to that).
Her new book,
The Art of Rest, offers a roadmap for a more restful and
balanced life - and we have 10 signed copies to give away. For your
chance to enjoy it while reclining on a squishy sofa, just answer
the following question. Which of the following did NOT
feature in the survey's 'top 10 restful activities':
a. A nice hot bath
b. Doing nothing in particular
c. Extreme ironing
Ping your answer to
[email protected] or pop it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed or drop us a
comment on our Instagram post by
Monday 13th January 2020. We'll pick 10 lucky winners at random and
publish their names on our blog
the very next day.
The Loafers x
The Nitty Gritty
- x10 winners will win x1 signed edition of The Art of Rest by
Claudia Hammond .
- Entrants are limited to x1 entry only.
- Entrants' delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 13th January 2020
will not be counted.
- The winners will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- The winners will be notified by email or direct message. If a
response has not been received from a winner within a week of being
contacted then another appropriate winner will be chosen.
- The winner's names will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog and on our Facebook and Twitter feeds by
the end of the day on Tuesday 14th January 2020.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is