There are so many summer festivals these days, but we think that
none are as quirky, intelligent and fun as Port Eliot. Here's a
- It's nestled in the beautiful riverside grounds of the ancient
St Germans estate on the South Coast
- It's super family friendly - Kate Winslet once performed a
Sunday morning story for little festival-goers and Dominic West
hosted a spelling bee
- Martin Scorsese handpicked the film programme one year
- It's got some of the finest DJs in the game for a damn good
To win a pair of weekend tickets to the prettiest
festival in the land, simply answer this question: Which
county is Port Eliot in?
Send your answer to [email protected]
or post it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#FestivalOfLoaf by Monday 27th April. We'll pick a
name at random from the correct answers and announce the winner on
our blog the next day.
Charlie and the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 2 x weekend adult tickets (inc. camping)
for Port Eliot Festival.
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 27th April 2015 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 28th April 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.