Seeing as it's our 6th birthday, we want you to dust off those
baking tins and make a cake in the shape of your favourite Loaf
bed or sofa (you can see earlier
Loafer efforts in the pic above for inspiration). Here's the best
part: we're going to GIVE one lucky winner whatever they bake! Bake
us up a lovely spongy Bagsie sofa, for
example, and we'll send a real one to come and live with you. Good
To enter, get baking, take a few snaps (don't forget to tell us
what it is!) and send them to us at email@example.com,
post them on our Twitter
feed or Facebook
wall or share on Instagram using
#BakeItToWinIt by Monday 19th January
2015. We will choose a winner and post it on the blog the
Charlie & the Loafers x
The nitty gritty
- 1 x winner will win 1 x sofa or bed frame. The style of sofa or
bed that the winner will be awarded will match the one the winning
entry has replicated in cake form. If the winner is awarded a bed
as prize a mattress is not included with the bed frame.
- The prize will be valid for all Loaf fabrics except Walnut
beaten leather and all sizes except corner sofas, chaise sofas and
sofa beds. The size and fabric selection of the winning sofa or bed
will be the choice of the winner.
- If the prize is unable to be delivered due to a lack of
accessibility into the delivery address (e.g. narrow doorways,
hallways and staircases), the customer will be offered an
alternative prize of similar value. The prizewinner will be
responsible for paying the cost of delivery if an alternative prize
- Competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 19th January 2015
will not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 20th January 2015 and
notified by email on the same day.
- The winner will be selected as the entry considered to bear the
best likeness to the original product combined with being the most
original, entertaining and/or interesting. The result is final and
no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No purchase necessary.