We've been thinking a lot about cheese recently. Not just
because of our fab new Little Cheese
footstool. But because we thought you'd like to know about our
chums at Wildes
Now you may not know them yet, but these urban cheesemakers
don't follow the herd and are churning out exciting recipes that
have never been nibbled on before!
To spread the word, they've given us a scrummy hamper
crammed with artisan cheeses made in north London. For your chance
to WIN it, just tell us which film is famous for the line: "Blessed
are the cheesemakers." Is it:
b. Monty Python's Life of Brian
c. The Gouda, The Bad and The Ugly
Ping your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
or melt it onto our Facebook page or Twitter feed using
#UrbanCheese by Monday 4th March 2019. We'll pick
the lucky winner at random and announce the champion on our blog
the very next day.
The Loafers x
PS Take a look at our own artisan jobbie - the Little Cheese
The Nitty Gritty
- 1 x winners will win 1 x cheese hamper from Wildes Cheese
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- Entrant's delivery address must be in mainland UK.
- Entries submitted after 11.59pm on Monday 4th March 2019 will
not be counted.
- The winner will be announced on the blog Tuesday 5th March 2019
and notified by email.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message if they have
won and their name will be posted online at
http://www.loaf.com/blog within 7 days of the winner being
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers.
The result is final and no discussion will be entered into
concerning the outcome.
- By entering the competition you give Loaf the right to use your
name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the
competition on our blog and other social media sites.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is