We're looking for someone who will champion our customers at
all times while being a creative-thinker with an infectiously
positive approach to work. You'll be at your happiest when you make
a personal connection with someone and they purchase with us or
when you have been able to resolve their query and full customer
satisfaction is achieved.
You will be working within our Aftercare Team (also known as the
Guru's as they're experts in all things post customer delivery!).
You'll be offering creative problem-solving, knowing the product
inside out so that you can deal with any product issues like a pro,
giving customers advice on how to care for their Loafy items and
paying keen attention to detail whilst working with resilience and
- Providing advice, problem-solving and resolutions to customers
have are experienced product issues.
- Processing and arranging customer returns and exchanges.
- Monitoring QC issues, flagging and providing detailed feedback
to senior team members so that this can be raised
- Actively ensure that you're aware of Trustpilot reviews and
what you can do at assistant level to impact this positively.
- Organising third-party technicians to assess and complete
relevant repair work for customers and following up with customer
and third-party companies for a conclusive outcome
- To have a passion for the Loaf brand and product.
- Ensuring that the company provides the best customer experience
at all times.
- Ensuring that all customer communication is of the highest
standard by monitoring your personal Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure that you have excellent product knowledge at all times -
visit our slowrooms as many times as you can!
- Have a basic understanding of GDPR and how this impacts our
- Resolve all customer questions and queries via phone and email
within set SLA's.
- Liaise and communicate effectively and professionally with all
other departments within Loaf.
- Take the initiative to deliver beyond the expectations set for
your role always striving to go above and beyond for the customer
and your team.
- Follow and work to the Loaf Cor! Values and the CX Team
- Display a professional attitude towards the job at hand and the
rest of the team.
Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience within a customer services role.
- Excellent listening and communication skills both written and
- Excellent attention to detail
- A patient and calm approach
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your
- The ability to problem solve and prioritise workload
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated with a positive approach
- Initiate, execute and embrace new methods of work and
- Be a team player - work well with other team members and be a
fully participating team member
- Support and train new members of the team
- Willing to go the extra mile (and then some) for every single
- A quick learner who's flexible and willing to help out where
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Sales and/or customer service experience
Expect a forward-thinking, friendly bunch committed to building
a wicked company with brilliant people.
If you think you fit the bill then apply now with a covering
letter explaining why you are the perfect Loafer and a copy of your
If you do not hear back within two weeks of
applying, you have not been successful at this time.