At Loaf we make insanely comfy sofas, beds and other laid-back
wares that help people lead happier, more relaxed lives. And now we
are 10 years old, and having reached £50m turnover, we're looking
for talented people to help us on our journey to the next level.
We're looking for fabulous Sales Assistants in Bristol to deliver
'knock-your-socks-off' customer service in line with the Loaf
- Welcoming every Shack visitor and engaging them in
- Ensuring tiptop product knowledge and an understanding of the
- Providing helpful and informed service.
- Helping customers with their selections and providing honest
opinions and styling advice when required.
- Processing cash and card transactions.
- Helping customers to process orders.
- Upholding our Cor! Values and adhering to the Loaf Sales
Shack / Showroom:
- Maintaining the Loaf image to the highest standard by adhering
to the Shack Retail Guidelines.
- Ensuring visual presentation is upheld with the care you would
give to your own home.
- Maintaining the Shack, keeping it fresh and exciting.
- Undertaking tasks, such as replenishment and stock-taking in an
efficient and timely manner.
- Carrying out housekeeping tasks in line with Loaf's standards
both on and off the shop floor.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
- Having an awareness of Shack and stock security
- Informing the relevant manager when any Shack or product
maintenance is required
- Having a passion for the Loaf brand and product
- Working effectively with the team and supporting Shack
- Ensuring all feedback from customers is passed on in a
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven previous experience in customer facing roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and
- Demonstrable passion for the Loaf brand.
- The ability to work independently and show initiative.
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confidence and common sense.
- A great team player with the ability to promote and help build
a positive work environment.
- Flexibility and availability to work weekends and peak
And, most importantly of all, you absolutely must be an
all-round good egg, with a real can-do attitude and a willingness
to get on with the job and make great things happen. If this is
you, then we'd love to hear from you!
We regret only successful applications will be contacted. If you
have not heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, you have
not been successful.